I have several goals for 2012. I’m used to setting goals for myself seeings as how I lived in corporate America for a ton of years. I hate to call them resolutions, tho. At least with goals I feel like I can get part of the way there and still get partial credit. And if there are extenuating circumstances, goals can change. So here they are:
- Take a “field trip” more often. Grab a buddy or 2 and go someplace. Try for 2 times a month.
- Fix up my sewing cave. I spend so much time there I think it needs some improvement and freshening.
- Finish at least 2 UFO’s. Its a start.
- Make 2 quilts for charity. One is in the works already. The one I posted about recently doesn’t count toward 2012.
- Set up an online shop to sell quilty stuff. This one scares me a bit.
- Be kind, pay it forward.
- Paint my bedroom. I will never show you the before picture because I am too embarassed. What I really want is new everything: carpet, furniture, bed, art, curtains, and paint. Painting is a start and doable on a low budget.
- Continue to give Laura the best quality of life possible.
- Drink more wine. It’s true, I haven’t been doing my part to support the industry.
- Get a job. A part-year, part-time, something to help pay the bills and so that I can complete goal #9. Unfortunately, Goal 10 will work against goals 1 thru 8. One day at a time.
Dear Reader, will you nag about me completing my goals? Or will you encourage and support me and give partial credit??